Eastern Market

 Along with members of my Sustainability Living Learning Community (my dorm floor at school), I was able to visit Eastern Market last weekend. Eastern Market is a great community gathering place in DC that offers fresh produce, homemade crafts, and delicious cooked up eats. I was happy to fill my reusable produce bags with white peaches and apples to keep in the dorm. It's also nice to know that even near the city I have access to plastic free food, and I am looking forward to returning to Eastern Market in the winter to compare what kind of produce is available. The more the food I eat is in line and connected with the food that the earth is producing at that time, the better and more sustainable.

Comments

  1. Hey Roger! Sweet blogger page. :) We should totally go to the Eastern Market together early next semester!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts