Enjoying Plastic Free Ice Cream


With it being about 90 degrees here in Littleton, and with heat waves striking all my friends down in Virginia, ice cream has totally been on my brain. Fortunately there are fairly easy ways to cool down and enjoy this delicious and classic summer activity while avoiding the dreaded plastic spoons. 

                                  

I have started keeping my camping spork and fold up bowl in my car this summer for eating out occasions. I always know I have it, and the system has been working out fairly well. 


If you are lucky enough to find a spork with a clip you can be as cool as my friend Maria here, modeling the lastest Sustainable fashion trend. 


But for times when you have forgotten to bring along your reusable silverware, ordering an ice cream in a cone is a totally awesome spoonless option! 


Comments

Popular Posts